I really feel lighter and I know the weight is finally coming off. Weigh-in is tomorrow and I will find out on Tuesday if I have to give up my crown!!! :) FUN!
I'm reading this FABULOUS book called "Racing Weight". I know this extra 20 lbs I am carrying around is totally slowing my running down but it's amazing to find out how much! I am determined to get this extra weight off and become the sleek and slender runner that is waiting to break on through!
I am not cutting calories drastically at all. I am just cutting out the junk and eating more quality foods. I have no timetable for the weight to leave my body - I know it will happen if I treat it right. I don't want to jeopardize my efforts by eating too little. I will do this the right way.
I am on a mission.

Tina I think you look amazing now!! but only you know your body, great job at getting the title...and with weigh in.
ReplyDelete