Friday, May 6, 2011

Balance

Focus, prioritize, get support, be accountable, be patient, plan, balance and personalize.
by....Tom Venuto


I have been losing focus.  I've still been running but my eating has been horrendous.  I need to take 20 lbs off if I really want to get serious about marathon running.  I'm starting a biggest loser contest on PT and want to get rid of this last 20 - AGAIN.

On a positive note, I found a running group close to my town that's also training for Berlin. I'm going to check it out!  Sounds interesting.

This is what I need to concentrate on:



  Eating Clean - increasing veggies, elminating junk



Hydrating


Exercise: Running, Cross Training, Weight Training
Improving Form, Endurance & Speed


Mental Strategies



Support: Staying Connected
Peer Trainer, Blogs and Virtual Running Buds


Planning
Food, Exercise, Races


Balance

Making it all work

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Team Tina!!! Tina I sent you an award today on my blog!!! You will get it off, I know you will. Nice find on the running group, I bet they will have a lot of different strategies to help you...Your plan sounds good, I have been trying the same things...We can do this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds very good to me!!
    I want to run my first HALF marathon in September and have no idea where to start my training as I run with whoever, whenever...no routine.

    ReplyDelete